Snakes and Ladders
The snakes and ladders have their origins from Ancient Hindu culture. It is a game that reflects a person’s life journey: ladders represent virtues and snakes represent vice.
Two or more players are needed to play this game. Each player will roll the dice and move the piece forward according to the number shown on the dice. If you land at the bottom of a ladder, you can move up to the top of the ladder. If you land on the head of a snake, you must slide down to the bottom of the snake. The first player to reach the last tile wins.
Have you seen the patterns on this board game anywhere at home or perhaps on your visit to the Keraton at Yogyakarta? The patterns are inspired by the Javanese’s tegel or handmade cement tiles.
- Set comes with dice and game pieces
- 1000 pieces each
- Funky-shaped puzzle pieces
- Pieces finished with a soft-touch, glare-free coating
- Thick stock and high-quality art paper
- Completed puzzle is 50 cm x 70 cm
- Box is 20 x 25 x 6 cm
- Not suitable for children