Introduced to Indonesia in the late 60s as an “emergency” meal, the instant noodle quickly rose through this nation’s culinary ranks. This easy-to-prepare dish is often regarded by many as comfort food.
Today, over 20 instant noodle companies are competing for consumers’ ever-demanding taste buds. While recipes differ from each brand, a single ingredient is likely to contribute to this meal’s success.
What is the secret? Many say it is monosodium glutamate.
- 1000 pieces each
- Funky-shaped puzzle pieces
- Pieces finished with a soft-touch, glare-free coating
- Thick stock and high-quality art paper
- Completed puzzle is 50 cm x 70 cm
- Box is 20 x 25 x 6 cm
- Not suitable for children